[Wien] wien.struct <--> abinit.in

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Wed Sep 24 15:09:46 CEST 2003

I almost got to using abinit for structure optimization, in particular
because it should be able to optimize lattice parameters and internal
parameters at the same time, which is not possible in WIEN.  Almost, so
I can't help you here - I just wanted to ask an additional question :
How about calculation time?  How fast is an abinit-optimization?

Thanks,

Kevin.