[Wien] x_lapw errors

strutza at bgumail.bgu.ac.il strutza at bgumail.bgu.ac.il
Mon Apr 5 18:20:43 CEST 2004

Martin.

Thank you for the reply, I am using Fedora Core 1 (Yarrow).
Regarding the Libc6 is it a necessary library for compiling WIEN2K?
I had received this type of error on a Mandrake 9.2 distro also.

Does the error "ld: cannot find -lm" refer to those libraries?

I am sorry for those questions but I am quite new with the Linux platform.

Yaron.