[Wien] Problem with density plot of silicon

tjzhou at hkusua.hku.hk tjzhou at hkusua.hku.hk
Fri Apr 9 18:51:07 CEST 2004

Dear Wien2k users,

I am tryingto calculate the silicon bulk. But now I met one problem. When I
plot
the charge density, it gave me an unreliable picture(attached in this mail).
Please help me find what happen. Thank you very much.

The struct file is attached, too. There is nothing special, only select 'no',
after runing sgroup, due to no WARNNING. This is a simple calculation, only for
energy convergence. The input file of density plot is also in the attachment.
All the others are default.

Yours,
Taojun