[Wien] About isplit!!

zufengxia at sohu.com zufengxia at sohu.com
Sat Apr 17 11:51:38 CEST 2004

The problem has been discussed previously. Thank all for the reply.
However, the case is that the central Co atom has an octahedral surrounding with the neighboring six N ligands, but the x, y, z axes DO NOT point towards these ligands as reminded by Prof.P.Blaha.
Now could I plot t2g orbital as a sum of dxy,dyz,dxz orbitals and eg orbital as a sum of dx2y2 and dz2 orbitals?

Regards

F.X.Zu