[Wien] Problems when running in a cluster

Yang, Jinbo jinbo at umr.edu
Mon Apr 19 05:14:14 CEST 2004

Hi Daniel Fernández Hevia

     I  have used the same configuration, and gotten the same error for big case in a Linux computer. I believed it was the problem of the complier, even though it can compile the code successfully.  Therefore, I copy the compiled executive files  from another configuration( the complier 6.0, MKL 6.1 and linux 7.3) to this computer. It works fine.  Maybe you can try this method.

 good luck

Jinbo Yang