[Wien] install question on IBMp690

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Mon Apr 19 15:50:54 CEST 2004

Dear Mr. Wang,

make them change to AIX5.2, if possible. Early versions of the operating
system and the compilers have too many bugs for us to try to guide you
through a successful compilation if you know nothing about it yourself.
Then you can take (probably working) options from the www.wien2k.at web
page (look for the description of the p630). Optimization on the p690, I
think will depend on the configuration of the machine.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.