[Wien] LSDA+U

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Apr 21 15:37:36 CEST 2004

LDA+U calculations MUST be done spinpolarized (though there is a runsp_c_lapw
when you want to constain the moment to zero)

When you add SO, you break the cubic symmetry. initso thus writes a new
struct file with LESS than 48 symmetry operations.

I guess you are still using the original 48 symops. in a runsp -so calculation.
(Even when this works it is wrong!!!, probably only runsp -s -orb crashes).