[Wien] Total potential

Javad Hashemifar s_javad at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 18:44:02 CEST 2004

Dear Wien users,
In UG it is mentioned that file case.vcoul contains the coloumb and the total
potential and for plotting total potential using lapw5 one has to split this
file manually. But after looking at this file I could not find two separate
coloumb and total potenitial part and only there is a  TOTAL POTENTIAL part and
a TOTAL POTENTIAL IN INTERSTITIAL part.
How I can split this file to TOTAL and COLOUMB potential part?
Thanks in advance.

Javad Hashemifar

=====
Javad Hashemifar                                      phone : ++49-30-8413 4804
Permanent : Physics Department, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran
Current : Fritz-Haber-Institut der MPG, Faradayweg 4-6, D-14195 Berlin, Germany
e-mails:  hashemi at fhi-berlin.mpg.de          &          hashemifar at ph.iut.ac.ir