[Wien] How to Write the struct file??

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Wed Aug 11 09:32:10 CEST 2004

Dear Ms. Liu,

First you should read the usersguide (UG). Then use w2web, and you can
input your structure from what you had and need to continue. Just
remember, the unit cell goes from 0 to 1 in all three directions, and
the coordinates have to be adjusted to that. Then w2web will generate
the structure file for you.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

liuzw03 at st.lzu.edu.cn wrote:
> Dear wien users,
> As we all know, the *.struct file is one of the basic files in the wien programs.
> But could anyone tell me how to input the corresponding atom coordinates and
> spacegroup?It's so difficult to accomplish the task that I can't continue my
> recent work about YBO3:Eu.
> Thank you for your help.
>

> sincerely yours,
> Zaiwen Liu

Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University
http://cmt.physik.uni-kl.de    http://www.physik.uni-kl.de/