[Wien] Nd2Fe14B

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Thu Aug 12 10:24:46 CEST 2004

You need 600k for a supercell??

Kevin.

	-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
	Van: Sherif Yehia [mailto:wien542002 at yahoo.com]
	Verzonden: do 8/12/2004 9:31
	Aan: wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
	CC:
	Onderwerp: Re: [Wien] Nd2Fe14B

	Thanks for the advice

	My question was not clear because of my limited
	knowledge of supercell. I thought that going to
	supercell will decrease the processing
	time I was wrong. Actually I would like to see
	anisotropy effect.

	My question now are there is a way to reduce the
	processing time ( it takes about 20 days  to do 20
	iterations as it is for 600 k).

	Thanks very much for time and effort
	best regard

	--- Stefaan Cottenier