[Wien] help on saved files

Daniel Zhu danielwien2k at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 05:55:02 CEST 2004

Dear WIEN2k users:
In the same session, I run a SCF for 100 k pts,
then,save all files in the name case-k100...., then I
change the k pts to 500, and run SCF again, save the
all new files in the name case-k500....
Is it still possible for me to go back to the task for
100k pt to calculate the DOS and electron density
after I finish the 500k pt SCF? Now, I did in the most
stupid way, just redo the SCF for 100k pts. I bet
there should be some better ways. Could you give some
suggestions? Thanks.

Daniel