[Wien] Problem in SP+SO calculation

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Tue Aug 17 08:05:04 CEST 2004

Dear Shunli Shang,

I believe it is the presence of a carbon that is causing your problem,
but not necessarily the carbon itself.

Are you sure that the iron atoms are all equivalent? Try a calculation
where you make all the iron atoms inequivalent.

Your iron RMT is probably too small. What is the core leakage?

If the same problem persists, you could try to generate a unit cell with
90 degrees angles.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University