[Wien] missing electrons

Rossitza Pentcheva Rossitza.Pentcheva at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Aug 17 14:19:13 CEST 2004

Hello Peter,

I realise I had similar problems recently. In order to simulate
photoemission spectra,  the density of states along the Gamma-X
direction was needed. Since Wien integrates over the whole Brillouin
zone, I decided to take three points along the Gamma -X direction
(Gamma, X/2,X) separately and then add the DOS taking into account  the
weight of each k-point. Unfortunately due to the problem with
Delta-functions you discuss below, tetra produced no output for the
single k-points. Is there an alternative way of getting the DOS along a
particular direction in BZ?

Best regards,
Rossitza