[Wien] (no subject)

Mathrubutham Rajagopalan M.Rajagopalan at fkf.mpg.de
Thu Aug 19 17:52:45 CEST 2004

Dear Wien2kers,

I have a problem generating the file case.in2_st. I am not using the
w2web to run wien2k but only program by program. The manual said that
the program symmetry needs case.in2_st as an optional file  and lstart
generates it (see table 4.1 in page 35 of the manual).
In my case lstart didnt generate the case.in2_st, but I know that the program
dstart needs this file (case.in2, which is just a copy of case.in2_st). Could
any one help generating this file? If it has to be generated by hand then it
seems to me that the manual should say it, but it doesnt.

Best Regards,

Raja