[Wien] LDA+U

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Aug 20 17:29:10 CEST 2004

What I know for sure is that the UG explicitely allows this: see page
80, comment after the description of line 5 of case.inorb. But I never
did this myself (Thomas, yes, I remember you once mentioned your
suspicion about this). From the description is the UG, it is not clear
whether the U,J for the same atom should be written in one line:

U1 J1 U2 J2

or in two lines:

U1 J1
U2 J2

Mabye the UG can be made more explicit on this point? And you can
check whether maybe a wrong such format is the origin of your problem.

Stefaan