[Wien] [Wien2k-announce] New Version of WIEN2k

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Thu Aug 26 08:01:18 CEST 2004

PS. After having slept on it, I added in the beginning of clmcopy.f:

logical kdelta
external kdelta

and now it compiles. I hope I did not do any damage by that...

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

Torsten Andersen wrote:
> Dear Peter,
>
> I downloaded this new version, since I found that the new features could
> be useful - especially the announced enhancements of mini and mixer. I
> get the following compilation errors when compiling on an IBM p630 with
> the same options as on the Wien2k faq page:
>
> ----<SRC_mini/compile.msg>----
>         xlf90  -q64 -O5 -qarch=pwr4 -c drmngwien.f
> "drmngwien.f", line 162.29: 1513-041 (S) Arguments of the wrong type
> were specified for the INTRINSIC procedure "min".
> ** drmngwien   === End of Compilation 1 ===
> 1501-511  Compilation failed for file drmngwien.f.
>
> ----> I changed line 162 to:
>
>                 f0=min(-0.5d0,fx+0.5d0)
>
> ----<SRC_mixer/compile.msg>----
>         xlf90  -q64 -O5 -qarch=pwr4 -c mixer.f
> "mixer.f", line 295.23: 1513-041 (S) Arguments of the wrong type were
> specified for the INTRINSIC
> procedure "min".
> ** mixer   === End of Compilation 1 ===
> 1501-511  Compilation failed for file mixer.f.
> make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 1.
>
> ----> I changed line 295 to:
>
>         PRATT=min(0.1d0,qmx)
>
> ----<SRC_clmcopy/compile.msg>----
>         xlf90  -q64 -O5 -qarch=pwr4  -c clmcopy.f
> "clmcopy.f", line 262.19: 1511-016 (S) Expression used in a logical IF
> or block IF must be of type logical.  Respecify.
> "clmcopy.f", line 265.19: 1511-016 (S) Expression used in a logical IF
> or block IF must be of type logical.  Respecify.
> "clmcopy.f", line 272.19: 1511-016 (S) Expression used in a logical IF
> or block IF must be of type logical.  Respecify.
> ** clmcopy   === End of Compilation 1 ===
> ** kdelta   === End of Compilation 2 ===
> ** stern1   === End of Compilation 3 ===
> ** stern   === End of Compilation 4 ===
> ** dmatcopy   === End of Compilation 5 ===
> ** determinant   === End of Compilation 6 ===
> ** vecprod   === End of Compilation 7 ===
> ** dot   === End of Compilation 8 ===
> ** euler   === End of Compilation 9 ===
> ** find_rot_mat   === End of Compilation 10 ===
> ** find_dlmat   === End of Compilation 11 ===
> ** fact   === End of Compilation 12 ===
> ** apply_inversion_ylm   === End of Compilation 13 ===
> 1501-511  Compilation failed for file clmcopy.f.
> make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 1.
>
> ----> Line 262 reads: IF (KDELTA(Kvecvl(1,I),NST,krotst)) GOTO 50
>
> and I could not immediately get this to work. I noticed also that krotst
> has different dimensions in lines 262 and 272...
>
> What can be done?
>
> Best regards,
> Torsten Andersen.
>

> Peter Blaha wrote:
>
>> Dear WIEN users,
>>
>> A new version  WIEN2k_04.8 is on the web.
>>
>> I'd like to thank in particular
>>
>> L.Marks              for his improvements of  mixer and mini (see
>> below) and
>>
>> S.Cottenier, T.Andersen, F.Nastos and K.Jorissen        for their
>> continuous
>>                      effort in answering questions on the mailing list

> [...]

Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University
http://cmt.physik.uni-kl.de    http://www.physik.uni-kl.de/