[Wien] A difficulty on installing WIEN2k code!

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Sat Dec 4 12:18:39 CET 2004

The code is written in 'free format'.  You must give the 'free format' option to the compiler.
That is, in siteconfig, in the compilation settings, you must specify a flag (for ifc or ifort it is -FR ).

You do not have this, since your compilation command is :
ifort -O -c modules_tmp_.F
No -FR.

I recommend that you try to compile using the default options for ifc (perhaps with reduced optimisation, but leave the other flags there).

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen