[Wien] Error in lapw2

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Mon Dec 6 17:12:31 CET 2004

Dear Nandan,

yes, this looks strange. If I remember correctly, NUME is per k-point,
so increasing the number of k-points should not make a difference.

However, I have occationally had a problem with lapw2 for increasing
number of k-points. The problem disappears when I reduce the
optimization in the compiler. You might try that as well (first -O0 to
check if it disappears without optimization, then higher levels). The
problem also disappears when I k-point parallelize...

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University

Symposium on Excited-state properties of solids, Mannheim 2005:
See: http://cmt.physik.uni-kl.de/Circular1.pdf