[Wien] first run wien2k_4 problem

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Dec 7 11:25:49 CET 2004

Find out which lapack libraries you want to use, and in what location there are.

In the compilation options there will be something like
-L/opt/intel/mkl70/lib -llapack_lapw     (I'm just making this up now, it's probably a little different).

This means the file /opt/intel/mkl70/lib/liblapack_lapw.a  (or .so if you link dynamically) will be looked for, and if it is not found, you will get your error.

Either install missing libraries, or fix the settings so that they point the linker to the right library.

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen