[Wien] problems about parallel of runnig lapw1

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Mon Dec 13 17:46:41 CET 2004

Is it possible that your installation did not proceed correctly?  Did you get any errors?

Are you using the precompiled package, or did you compile yourself?

If lapw1cpara is the only thing missing (somehow deleted by accident??), but you have lapw1para : they are the same.
But if you installed or updated very recently, please make sure your installation is correct before running any more jobs.

Eg.
Do 'ls $WIENROOT' and compare to the precompiled package or post here to find out what else you may be missing.
Check SRC_*/compile.msg files (although these don't have anything to do with lapw1cpara, which is not a fortran program but just a csh script, which is not compiled  but simply copied from $WIENROOT/SRC to $WIENROOT ).

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen