[Wien] Using rhoplot

David Zhang Jing Dong zjdong at hkusua.hku.hk
Tue Dec 14 16:16:20 CET 2004

You can use Matlab to open the case.rho file.
Reshape the data after the first line into the npx(row),npy(columns) (first
line).
Use the meshgrid to generate the mesh by divided the corresponding the px,
py (first line).
Just use mesh function (3D) or contour (2D), you can make the plot more
beautiful.

About other program, I think if you understand the data format said by the
wienk2k manual, you can plot all the results by yourself.

Regards.

David Zhang Jing Dong (PhD)
G13, Chong Yuet Ming Physics Building
Depart of Physics, The University of Hong Kong
Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong SAR
P. R. China
Tel:(+852) 2859 2358
Fax:(+852) 2559 9152