[Wien] Re: compiling Wien with lf95

Dr. Sharat Chandra sharat at igcar.ernet.in
Thu Dec 16 08:02:34 CET 2004

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Michel Jaouen wrote:

> 	Dear Wien Users,
>
> 	I experienced a lot of trouble when trying to compile
> WIEN2k_04 under Linux Red Hat 7.2 using Lahey lf95. I have try
> several options, but it always failed. So my question is simple: has
> anybody been successful and what are the options to be used?

I am using Lahey lf95 with Fedora Core 1 and I have been able to compile
the codes without any problems using the default options. If you want to
compile the code for mpi, then you have to compile the atlas library
separately. I have used lf95 and gcc with the lapack and blas library
compiled in the SRC_lib directory. If you tell precisely what are the
compilation errors, I can try to help.

Regards
Sharat Chandra