[Wien] ROTDEF revisited

nor karim abrbsb at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 17 17:45:04 CET 2004

Dear sir,

i make a calcul of wurtzite structure and exactly a spin orbite one

ans i am a new user in wien2k and i have a probleme in calculating of properties 'band structure and density' because i don't know the step

what a do is init_lapw run_lapw initso_lapw run_lapw -so and change my klist and            x lapw1c -so and i make x spaghetti -so and my result is the same of no spin orbit i have obtined the same plot so please help me

think's