[Wien] The DOS of orthorhomic structure has been shifted down

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Wed Dec 22 13:45:35 CET 2004

1.  What do you mean by 'fix'?  Is the result you obtain unphysical?

2.  eV (where 0 corresponds to the Fermi level, like in plots of the DOS in case.dos1ev).  The elnes program works always in eV (the only exception is that it allows you to input the beam energy in keV, since that is more convenient).   The spectra will often become unreliable at some distance (say 20-40 eV) above threshold, so a scale in keV would not be very interesting.

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen