[Wien] (no subject)

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Dec 30 08:20:54 CET 2004

> We do not see the calculation of the EFG parameter either in the
> programs that come with it or in the user guide. Where is it ?

It is calculated by default, and can be found under the :EFG label in
the case.scf file.

> Moreover, does the host machine have to be a web sever and only
> then will it run w2web ? Our machine here is not a web server so
> I think I can use only command line inputs. I had trouble installing
> w2web .

No, w2web turns your machine into a mini-webserver.

> Also, Is there better documentation for command line inputs than
> given in the user guide ?

Try "<command>_lapw -h" (where <command> is run, init, runsp, ...) to
see a short explanation of all command line options, and (at the
bottom) all options that can be used for that particular command.

Stefaan