[Wien] Fw:

Yushan Wang wys at UDel.Edu
Sun Feb 8 15:14:31 CET 2004

hi, genghua,
I will give you a simple about the doped TiO2 after I come to my office.
 now I am out of town. but to my knowledge, this tool is not good at
calculating the optical property because the fermi level pins some states
located at the top of the valence band. that means the fermi level inserts
into the valence band. though, it is necessary for you try the B-doped
tio2.

yushan