[Wien] HELP ME!!

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Mon Feb 16 13:48:39 CET 2004

There's an error in your struct-file : two atoms, which should be equivalent according to your .struct, are not - that is, rotdef cannot find a symmetry operation in your space group that transforms one atom into the other.
Check your .struct-file - no mistakes in atom positions etc. ?  Repeat the first steps of initialization (nn and spacegroup) and accept the new structure files proposed by nn and spacegroup.  If you have a complicated unit cell, it's possible that you have to run nn more than once!

Now move on to symmetry, lstart (don't forget to refresh case.inst if anything changed in your .struct-file), kgen and dstart.

Kevin.