[Wien] Problem for convergence

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Tue Feb 17 07:30:33 CET 2004

Try with more k-points (e.g., 64) and a spin-polarized calculation with
spin-orbit coupling. I don't know what you call a big system... Ni is
simple fcc, as far as I know.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen                     TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University, and