[Wien] Bandstructure calculation

ChiYung, Yam yamcy at yangtze.hku.hk
Thu Feb 19 10:33:55 CET 2004

Thank you for your help.

In the case of band structure calculation from GAMMA to X for a simple cubic
unit cell. From the templates,

GAMMA         0    0    0   40 12.0
              1    0    0   20 12.0
              2    0    0   20  6.0
              3    0    0   20  8.0
              4    0    0   20 24.0
DELTA         5    0    0   20 12.0
              6    0    0   20 24.0
              7    0    0   20 12.0
              8    0    0   20 12.0
              9    0    0   20  6.0
X            10    0    0   20  8.0

if I want to change to 60 points, how should I change the weight of each point?
Would you give me some examples? Thank you.

Best regards,
ChiYung, Yam