[Wien] Whether the concentration will change?

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Mon Jan 5 09:43:45 CET 2004

I think it's not the total number of atoms but only the number of inequivalent atoms in the unit cell that was changed.  Nn and sgroup do not modify the content of the unit cell.  So the doping concentration should not have been changed.
Unless I'm missing something on this first monday morning of the new year ...

Kevin.