[Wien] Questions in goto library on Itanium2

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Jan 6 17:30:09 CET 2004

Hi, I reversed the order of the libraries when linking (-lgoto... -llapack_lapw) (might be relevant, as the goto libraries also contain some (though not all) lapack routines).
Do you get the same errors when using no optimization at all (-O0) ?
I remember there's some issue about a routine xerbla for the goto library (see website); did you check that?

Good luck,

Kevin Jorissen.