ifort / ifc 8.0 does not work (Re: [Wien] libcxa.so.5)

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Mon Jan 12 17:33:05 CET 2004

Figured out that it was a problem with the kernel not supporting memory
larger than 1Gb properly. As I was not able to recompile the red hat kernel
myself (too many errors and not enough time to work out wahat causes them)
I'm now running one of the big mem kernels that support 4Gb or more. This
seems to be running fine. Just wondering if anyone has any experience about
this and if I'm at risk of having problem down the road due to the fact that
I'm running 2Gb only

regards

Michael