[Wien] about compile

Lo Achd wien_lo_7 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 03:42:13 CET 2004

Dear Dr. Kevin

Thank you very much your suggestions.

Since I am not the root, I cannot install the f90 at the machine.

Following your suggestion, I add "-static". Now the option is

     O   Compiler options:        -Mfreeform -fast -Kieee
     L   Linker Flags:            -static
     P   Preprocessor flags       '-DParallel'
     R   R_LIB (LAPACK+BLAS):     -llapack_lapw -lblas

But at the end of compiling, the machine with pgf90 show that:
pgf90-Warning-Unknown switch: -static

And I still can not use the execute created by the machine with pgf90. What
I can do now?

How I can "copy the shared libraries"?

Best wish

Lo