[Wien] NO ENERGY LIMIT ...

akram hashim shahad246 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 18:19:35 CET 2004

Dear Sir
  I'm trying to make self consistency for PdH with the
option LAPW (in the case.in1 , 0) but always there is
error massege " NO ENERGY LIMIT FOUND ....) so i tried
to follow what is written in the page "trouble shoting
" but  with out any use , and I tried to change the
energy ranges in the case.in1 but also i couldn't.

  Please what to do? note that the case.inst file that
is created by instgen puts one electron in s shell and
I have put the ten Pd electrons in d shell.

  Thank you

     YOURS
 Akram Albayrakdar