[Wien] SECLR errors (was "about compile)

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Mon Jan 19 15:29:28 CET 2004

The compile options I used for the install was the defaults for the ifc 7.1
mkl 6 combination. I have just been in touch with the fujitsu siemens
resellers who informed me that the memory was not ECC (don't know if this
would make a difference). I'll try updating to mkl 6.1 and see if that helps

I found some others who had this problem on the old mailing list. If you
figured out what it was that was causing the problems please let us know

Thank you

Michael