[Wien] convergence problem

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Tue Jan 20 08:02:31 CET 2004

Dear Dr. Block,

if it is magnetic, include a magnetization direction and spin-orbit
interaction.

You can also increase Gmax or the number of k-points.

However, it is difficult to give you an educated guess without seeing
your struct file...

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen                     TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University, and