[Wien] PhD Position at the University of Oslo

Ponniah Ravindran ponniah.ravindran at kjemi.uio.no
Tue Jan 20 16:21:41 CET 2004

Dear Prof.Blaha,

	Please forward the following message to the wien
mailing list.

           PhD Position at the University of Oslo

A doctoral scholarship available to model complex hydrides using
density functional calculations in Centre for Materials Science and
Nanotechnology at the University of Oslo.

Official Details can be found at

http://folk.uio.no/ravi/activity/utlysn_hydrogen.rtf

We seek candidate for the following activity

http://folk.uio.no/ravi/position.htm

For Unofficial Details, please contact Helmer Fjellvag

(helmerf at kjemi.uio.no)

or

P. Ravindran (ponniah.ravindran at kjemi.uio.no)

and see our activities at group's website

(http://folk.uio.no/ravi/activities.htm)

The closing date for applications is 1st February 2004.

Dr.P.Ravindran, Associate Professor    |
Department of Chemistry                |Tel work: +47 22 85 56 06
University of Oslo, PO Box 1033        |     mob: +47 45 27 07 37
Blindern, N-0315 OSLO, NORWAY          |Fax: +47 22 85 54 41/55 65
Email: ponniah.ravindran at kjemi.uio.no  |