[Wien] about compile

Steven Homolya steven.homolya at spme.monash.edu.au
Wed Jan 21 12:10:57 CET 2004

Dear Mick,

Thanks for the link.

For the record, you can use earlier versions of ifc with a license issued for
a later version. (Even if the earlier version is copied over from another
machine that uses a different license file.) But you can't do it the other
way around. So if intel is only willing to send you a 30-day license, that'll
apply to all versions, new or old.

regards,
Steve

--
Steven Homolya
School of Physics and Materials Engineering