[Wien] 11_P21/m space group in the structure generation options and monoclinic frame generated by sgroup

Leonardo Pisani pisani at itp.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Jan 29 15:40:22 CET 2004

Dear Florent,

I would like to understand one more thing. The situation is the following.
If my monoclinic angle is for instance beta=75 deg, generally the way to
generate a system of reference with gamma as a monoclinic angle is not
unique, that is there are more than 1 different system of reference with that
angle as a monoclinic gamma angle.
Sgroup generates just one of them.
My problem is that it is generating as gamma not the same I gave it
originally (75 deg) but its complementary one.
Is there any possibility to generate a different system of reference having
gamma equal to the original monoclinic angle?

Thank you very much,
Best Regards,
Leonardo Pisani.