[Wien] another space group question : hexagonal to orthorhombic

Gilles Hug gilles.hug at onera.fr
Fri Jan 30 18:34:05 CET 2004

Hi,
After having recompile the latest archive the situation has improved.
I have now 0.02467 Ryd difference in total energy. I can probably live
with that.
Is that ok ?
The only difference I can see is the sampling of kpoints which may be
chosen at different positions in both structure.
Is it possible(/useful) to constrain the kpoints to be exactly the same
in the hexagonal and orthorhombic structure?
Thanks for advise
Gilles