[Wien] question about executables

koitzsch Christian.Koitzsch at gmx.ch
Fri Jan 30 18:52:36 CET 2004

Hi Everybody,

I run Wien2k on Linux box with Mandrake 9. So far I have used the
executables already provided without going through the compilation of
Wien2k. Now I noticed that I have a filesize limit for my vector files of 2
GB (which bothers me for large k-grids), which is no problem specific to the
partition since I can create other files which are larger than two GB. Now
my question, is this related to the way Wien is precompiled? (and do I have
to go through the compilation in order not to have this?)

Thanks a lot

Christian Koitzsch