[Wien] Problem with pbs queunig system

Marco Schowalter Marco.Schowalter at ua.ac.be
Thu Jul 8 16:38:55 CEST 2004

Hi,

we want to run wien under the pbs queuing system. Therefore we
downloaded the script, which is offered on the faq page. When I start it
with a short test case, everything works fine, beside of the run_lapw
command. I could find the following error message:

"/bin/csh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory"

But if I copy the /bin/csh command to a shell and execute it that I end
up in the csh. That means that this file definitively exists. In general
I can execute bash, sh, tcsh skripts, but not csh, python or wc. Does
anybody have an idea what the problem could be ? Thanks a lot for every hint

Marco