[Wien] how to calculate the ion-doped semiconductor

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Fri Jul 9 09:44:47 CEST 2004

During initialization, remove the three electrons from the Nd entry in case.inst.
Check case.in2 (on the second line is the number of valence electrons - it should be three less than the neutral system).  Introduce a background of -3.0 in case.inm.
You may have to choose some parameters more carefully than in the neutral case in order to achieve convergence.
I think that's all.

Good luck,

Kevin.