[Wien] Compile error on Linux Opteron / PGI

wiener at arcscluster.caltech.edu wiener at arcscluster.caltech.edu
Sat Jul 10 00:12:53 CEST 2004

Dear developpers/users,

I am experiencing other problems when compiling Wien2k_04 with PGI
fortran on our dual opteron box. I can compile the whole package without
errors if I do not allow
for multiprocessor support, setting the compile flags in siteconfig_lapw
to "-Mfreeform -Kieee -fastsse". I link against the acml2.0
library for AMD64. However, I then get the following error in lapw1 when
trying to run anything:

 'INILPW' - can't open unit:  5
 'INILPW' -        filename: wien2k.in1
 'INILPW' -          status: old          form: formatted
 'LAPW1' - INILPW aborted unsuccessfully.

Help for opteron users will be appreciated.
Thanks,

Olivier.