[Wien] segmentation fault error for beta-cristobalite

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Tue Jul 13 08:44:26 CEST 2004

Dear Mr. Abrahamson,

if you have ensured that the shell limits are removed, try add some swap
space - you might be running out of memory. Does it work with 1 (one)
k-point?

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University