[Wien] cif2struct

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Thu Jul 15 14:47:53 CEST 2004

Rebecca,

*do you have the latest version of cif2struct?  I believe this package has been fixed once or twice in the past
*there are examples in $WIENROOT/SRC_cif2struct/examples which may (or may not) be helpful
*$WIENROOT/SRC_cif2struct/param.inc has a few parameters of which I do not know what they are - but one of them (in my version set to 160 or 190 or so) may be some limit to the number of atoms?
*I can send you a C60 struct file if you like.

Good luck,

Kevin.