[Wien] composite x-ray spectrum.

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Sat Jul 17 16:25:12 CEST 2004

The xspec program calculates just one edge, so you have to calculate all edges separately and sum the results afterwards.

Maybe you can use the scripts I posted on the ML some time ago to calculate spectra for all atoms in the unit cell and add them (you'll have to change 'x elnes' to 'x spec' and case.innes to case.inxs).
If these are not sophisticated enough, you can always write your own program or shell script or improve on my scripts.

Good luck,

Kevin.

PS I'll be away for a few weeks, so I will not be able to give you any help concerning the scripts for some time.  They're pretty simple, though.