[Wien] Creating *.klist_band manually

badis bennacer b_bennacer at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 24 11:13:36 CEST 2004

Hi,
In principle you can choose the lines on which you want to  calclculate the
band structures.
First have a look to the points joining the lines in BZ of ypu structure to
know their coordinates.
Make a copy of k list, edit it then add the lines manually( respecting the
format ?,); the first colomn in case.klist is for numbering, the second, the
third and the fourth are the coordinates of k along the line
chosen(kx,ky,kz), be carefuul with the fifth one i think it represents the
star of k( anyone corrects me if i'am wrong)

B. Bennecer

GPL Guelma