[Wien] LAPW0

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Mon Jul 26 09:08:30 CEST 2004

Hello,

what does your dayfile say about this?

Have you set the proper stacksize and memory limits in the shell you are
using [what does the command "ulimit -a" (ksh,sh,ash,bash) or "limit"
(csh,tcsh) tell you?]?

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

fabella wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm running a good size calculation, 32 atom cell.  init_lapw was fine,
> dstart took an hour, and outputd says i have 160K plane waves.  After
> init_lapw is done i run_lapw -ec 0.0001 and it stops after 10 sec..
> Then i look in the files and seems to be a lapw0 error (16kb, "error in
> lapw0").  I have the pre-compiled version _04.  Is this what may be
> affecting run_lapw?
>
> There is enough memory and space on my comp. to run this calc.!!
> Any ideas??
>
> Wesley

Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University
http://cmt.physik.uni-kl.de    http://www.physik.uni-kl.de/