[Wien] LAPW0 (LM list)

georg at chem.au.dk georg at chem.au.dk
Tue Jul 27 07:36:10 CEST 2004

This means that your structure file and in2 file don't agree. Your atom one is
marked as having a cubic symmetry (positive atom number) which isn't consistent
with the P1 spacegroup that you are using. Try running the symmetry program
again and compare the .struct_sy and .in2_sy files with the ones that you are
using. Maybe you just need to change all the atomnumbers to negative.

 Best wishes Georg